Building Your Practice The Old Fashioned Way
One Patient at a Time
No matter what profession you are in, we all would agree that impeccable customer service is IMPERATIVE for a successful business – or practice! How can you continue to move upward with your practice’s productivity and profitability? How can you get your patient base to grow? How can you keep patients in your practice and what does it take to get them to send referrals? This is the art and skill of Old-Fashioned practice building: One Patient at a Time!
In this course, Cathy Jameson will teach you the tried and true skill of practice-building through basic techniques and cutting edge strategies of customer service. If you want to fill your practice with a satisfied, loyal and active patient-base, then this course is for you!
Specific Topics Discussed
- DISCOVER valuable marketing techniques that will establish your niche in your community and bring new patients to your doorstep.
- LEARN the New Patient Experience.
- DEVELOP effective communication skills that will allow you to establish an open, trusting relationship with your patients.
- The MAGIC of effective Case Presentation. Learn vital presenting skills that will get the patient to say “yes” to treatment.
- THE HYGIENIST’S ROLE. Empower this position in your practice through proven systems and steps learned in this course.
- LEARN how to ask for referrals from your existing patients.
- THE DENTAL DREAM TEAM. How important is every member of a dental team? Each member can make or break the relationship with a patient. Learn remarkable team building techniques and effective and often overlooked roles each member plays in practice building.
This course is recommended for all dental professionals.