Teaching the Elephant to Dance
The Cutting Edge Guide to Empowering Change & Reinventing Your Dental Practice
Are you looking for guidelines to follow that will help you create a new tomorrow for you and your dental practice? Is it time to bring new life to your career and the careers of your team members? Have you dreamt of representing cutting edge dentistry in your community, but just donít have the know-how to move forward on creating your dream practice? If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, then itís time you learned how to Teach the Elephant to Dance!
Cathy Jameson is a renowned master of reinvention and has proven so in this new, energetic and profound course! Through this course, doctors and team members will learn not only how to empower change, but also how to effectively market and implement the new ideas and images into your practice Ė and your community - today!
Specific Topics Discussed
- FIND how to empower change and implement strategies that will reposition products and services in order to build a competitive advantage.
- LEARN the steps to the change process and how to implement them.
- LEARN how to create superstars out of present team members and how to find superstars when hiring.
- GIVE your team the armamentarium needed to execute new strategies and ideas.
- BE TAUGHT how to create organizational resources that tightly focus on the new strategies.
- FIND OUT how to develop team work and how to implement a team vision into your practice.
This course is recommended for all dental professionals.