- Are you documenting correctly for your own legal protection?
- Is there unnecessary confusion about patient treatment due to an inadequate documentation system and/or lack of personnel training?
- Do you spend hours of wasted time searching for missing information and/or paperwork?
- Does a poorly managed documentation system create conflict among team members?
- Is your patient history information organized and able to be tracked?
- Would you like to learn how to turn your documentation procedures into a strong marketing program?
- Does your team need training on how to maximize the documentation system you currently have?
In Documentation, The Difference Is In The Details.
Clear, precise documentation is a MUST in a dental practice. In order for you to properly, and legally care for your patients, you must have clear documentation systems in place. Documentation is also imperative for clear communication between team members, so that you can provide the optimal care for each patient in your practice.
Through Jameson in-office Documentation coaching, you will:
- Learn the critical factors of documentation for legal purposes and reduce your liability.
- Learn how to properly document for clear communication from the clinical area to the business area and vice versa.
- Learn how to effectively document patient treatment recommendations for appropriate follow-up.
- Implement a secure system and teach your team the necessity and importance of this critical system of your practice.