Hear from one of the most thorough, sensitive, knowledgeable, yet challenging and insightful speakers in dentistry. Enjoy a small group setting where you can truly share and brainstorm; helping you get the most out of the interactive experience. This two-day event is a can’t-miss CE opportunity for any dental professional ready to empower their team through better leadership. Build community and momentum within your practice as a focused, motivated leader! Yes, that can be you! Sign up today and you’ll hear back from a Jameson team member soon to help confirm your trip.
- Create a Healthy Work Environment
- Transform your Leadership
- Influence and motivate an increasingly demanding workforce
- Achieve success through Engagement
- And, The Critical Factors of Leadership that lead to success:
- Engineering change
- Decision making
- Confrontation with Care
- Time management
- Practical strategies for leadership that lead to increased production for individuals and for the organization as a whole.
This TWO DAY COURSE is being offered in Oklahoma City on the following dates: September 27th & 28th in 2018 and on January 30th & February 1st, April 4th & 5th, and September 12th & 13th in 2019.