FRIENDS DON’T LET FRIENDS POST ALONE
You asked. We listened! The number one frustration we hear from dental team members and dentists alike is “CONTENT!” The struggle is REAL. Having to be creative AND effective every time you open up social media can be stressful.
Social media is meant to be fun and light, not stressful. Take the ‘ugh’ ‘blah’ ‘I don’t have time’ out of social media and put the fun back in! Let Jameson Social Media Team be your resource to aid you and the practice in creating UNIQUE and ENGAGING CONTENT.
Never post to social media alone, again!
Jameson Social members get fresh content every month sent directly to your inbox! You and your team can post to your social media yourselves, simply download the materials and post away! Or, your Jameson Social Media Team can post to your Facebook page on your behalf.
WHAT YOU GET
- Content creation ideas to help you stay active
- Professional and relevant graphics each month
- Downloadable materials
- Webinars and emails with updates and info on social media
- Downloadable sign to place in office to tell your patients where to find you on social media
- Contest ideas and materials to generate more likes
Okay sounds great! So how do you get started? First, determine if you want to post the content yourself – materials will be sent to your inbox monthly or have your Jameson Social Media Team do it for you – we post to your Facebook on your behalf.
JAMESON SOCIAL BOOST
Need more? We can provide a Jameson Social Boost to get you started.
- 3 hours of social media coaching
- Branding for all your social media sites
- Initial set up training
- New Patient Call
- Online Marketing Strategies
JAMESON SOCIAL COACHING
One, ½ hour call each month with a Jameson Social Media Team expert to discuss your strategy.
Want more? Ask us about any of these ENHANCED service options:
- Increase likes with Marketing with Muscle campaigns
- Facebook advertising – creation and management
Don’t let your social media stay dormant any longer!
Get started today!
JAMESON MARKETING ADVISOR